You have moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea.
You are unable to use or get consistent benefit from CPAP.
You are not significantly obese.
You are age 18 or above.
You might be a candidate for Inspire if...
How much does Inspire cost?
Inspire is covered by most major insurance providers. The out of pocket cost will depend on your individual insurance plan.
Find your insurance type below to learn more about cost and coverage for Inspire.
- Most major US insurance companies cover Inspire
- An Inspire trained doctor can discuss insurance coverage requirements during an initial consultation
- Typically, you can expect to pay any unmet deductible for the year, along with any copay or coinsurance fee for a surgery
- Medicare is covering Inspire for those who qualify.
- A doctor trained on the Inspire procedure can discuss the qualifications with you during an office visit.
- Inspire is available for veterans at select VA and military hospitals across the US
- Visit the Find a Doctor page or chat with an Inspire Advisor to see if there is an VA or military hospital near you that offers Inspire