You have moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea.
You are unable to use or get consistent benefit from CPAP.
You are not significantly obese.
You are over the age of 22.
You might be a candidate for Inspire if...
Most sleep apnea patients who meet eligibility requirements for Inspire have access to insurance coverage.
- Most U.S. insurance companies cover Inspire therapy
- Over 400 insurance companies have covered the cost of Inspire for patients who meet the eligibility requirements
- An Inspire trained doctor can discuss insurance coverage in your area during an initial consultation
- Medicare is covering Inspire for those who qualify. A doctor trained on the Inspire procedure can discuss the qualifications with you during an office visit.
- Inspire is available for veterans at select VA and military hospitals across the US
- Visit the Find a Doctor page or chat with an Inspire Advisor to see if there is an VA or military hospital near you that offers Inspire
- If there is not a center near you, you can possibly utilize a program called the Veteran’s Choice Program. Please connect with an Inspire Advisor for more information
- To speak with Inspire’s dedicated VA Patient Liaison, call 1-800-739-6805 or email VAinfo@inspiresleep.com
Connect with an Inspire Advisor
If you’ve got questions around insurance coverage for Inspire, speak with an Inspire Advisor.
“The Inspire procedure gives my patients control of their sleep and allows them to feel refreshed and restored to live life to their highest potential.”
“Inspire is a modern treatment for OSA that is changing lives for the better.”
“Inspire provides effective treatment for moderate-to-severe OSA patients who haven’t been able to tolerate CPAP therapy. Inspire is the most effective alternative to CPAP.”
“Having an effective alternative sleep apnea treatment is important in our field of sleep medicine.”
“Inspire offers a way to stimulate the body’s own physiology to provide a more natural way to keep the airway open during sleep.”