You have moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea.
You are unable to use or get consistent benefit from CPAP.
You are not significantly obese.
You are age 18 or above.
You might be a candidate for Inspire if...
Inspire is covered by most major insurance providers.
- Most major US insurance companies cover Inspire
- An Inspire trained doctor can discuss insurance coverage requirements during an initial consultation
- Typically, you can expect to pay any unmet deductible for the year, along with any copay or coinsurance fee for a surgery
- Medicare is covering Inspire for those who qualify. A doctor trained on the Inspire procedure can discuss the qualifications with you during an office visit.
- Inspire is available for veterans at select VA and military hospitals across the US
- Visit the Find a Doctor page or chat with an Inspire Advisor to see if there is an VA or military hospital near you that offers Inspire
How much does Inspire Cost?
Connect with an Inspire Advisor
If you’ve got questions around insurance coverage for Inspire, speak with an Inspire Advisor.
“The Inspire procedure gives my patients control of their sleep and allows them to feel refreshed and restored to live life to their highest potential.”
“Inspire is a modern treatment for OSA that is changing lives for the better.”
“Inspire provides effective treatment for moderate-to-severe OSA patients who haven’t been able to tolerate CPAP therapy. Inspire is the most effective alternative to CPAP.”
“Having an effective alternative sleep apnea treatment is important in our field of sleep medicine.”
“Inspire offers a way to stimulate the body’s own physiology to provide a more natural way to keep the airway open during sleep.”