US Territory Manager – South New Jersey/Delaware
Lead commercialization activities introducing UAS therapy to assigned sales territory. Performance objectives will include achieving sales plan and therapy awareness milestones in assigned sales territory.
Provide market analysis feedback to sales and marketing departments. Assess new potential accounts within assigned sales territory.
- A solid understanding of UAS technology as well as device implantation and follow up procedures
- Drives implant growth to achieve sales plan through prompt account activation and efficient patient throughput
- Orchestrate commercial site assessment, selection and development
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales quota
- Ensure commercial centers follow patient selection guidelines, implant techniques and effective therapy titration methods
- Facilitate local payer education and development process
- Work closely with marketing and sales operations teams to refine and enhance both organic and direct-to-patient outreach programs
- Share best practices with colleagues and senior management
- B.S. degree in business, science or engineering required
- Minimum of 5 years in medical device sales
- Minimum of 2 years experience with assisting in the implantation and follow up of active implantable devices
- Therapy awareness development experience is preferred
- Product launch/account experience is preferred