Principal Software Engineer – Cloud – Golden Valley, MN
The Principle Software Engineer – Cloud will focus on the following areas:
- Lead the development of advanced digital health software for a fast-growing sleep health company.
- Responsible for leading system architecture and execution, from full stack to DevOps.
- Partner closely with senior management and cross-functional stakeholders to develop innovative product roadmaps.
- We are looking for great people and will design this role around your skills and experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or a related field such as electrical engineering.
- Preferred: Master’s degree in a related field.
- Ability to efficiently code, test, and document quality software.
- Fluent with state-of-the-art security architecture and implementation.
- Experience with Azure and C#.
- Preferred: Web application development using ASP.NET and MVC.
- Preferred: Web application deployment using Microsoft Azure Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
- Preferred: App development for iOS and Android platforms.
- Preferred: Experience with mission-critical software systems.