Administrative Assistant, Sales & Marketing – Golden Valley, MN
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing, the Administrative Assistant, Sales and Marketing will support sales and marketing by handling a wide variety of administrative duties as delegated. Applies highly developed secretarial, administrative, and coordination skills to complete activities. Acts independently on standard procedures and handles non-routine situations through interpretation of office guidelines and administrative practices. Proposes solutions to administrative concerns. Seeks input from supervision as needed.
- Schedule and manage travel, logistics and general meeting planning for medical conferences, sales meetings, training classes, and marketing vendor meetings.
- Coordinate schedules for new hire orientation.
- Assist with coordinating bi-weekly and monthly training and management team calls.
- Working with our education materials vendor, orchestrate Bi-weekly mailers to patients and physicians who request more information (tracked in CRM system).
- Execute check requests and run reimbursement process for physicians, allied health professionals and patient ambassadors who provide their time at Inspire education events.
- Manage marketing credit card (pair receipts with expenses in Concur system).
- Sort and distribute mail. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Work in cooperation with the Office Manager to cover the front desk as needed.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies. Handle confidential and non-routine information and explain policies when necessary.
- Facilitate review and sign-off of contracts and agreements between field sales and internal stakeholders (Legal, Regulatory, Finance).
- Outlook calendar management (scheduling of appointments and meetings).
- Recommends and implements improvements to processes or procedures.
- May be required to access, input and/or maintain data.
- Provides daily support to the management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelors degree and/or completion of administrative certifications such as the Certified Professional Secretary (CPS)
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined administrative assistant, secretarial and/or clerical experience in a private or public company
- Advanced skills in MS Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced computer skills